All international, non-European Union students need to obtain a visa to study in Cyprus. Students must apply within the deadlines set by the University in order for the documents to be submitted to the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports and Youth and Migration Authorities for further approval.
The following documents are required:
All the above documents must first be sent via email to the University to [email protected] for confirmation. Then, all ORIGINAL documents must be mailed to the University to:
PHILIPS UNIVERSITY, Admissions Office,
4 – 6 Lamias street, 2001 Strovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus.
Tel. +357 22 44 18 60.
For nationalities that a visa interview is required, the student must provide the University with scan copies of the documents via email. The student will present the original documents during the visa Interview.
Applicants who are nationals of EU countries can enter the Republic of Cyprus as visitors. On arrival at the Philips University they must submit to the Admission Office the following documents:
1. a fully completed application form;
2. an application fee of Euro 100 (non-refundable);
3. attested (certified true) copies of their academic qualifications;
4. evidence of proficiency in English;
5. a photocopy of their passport. The passport should be valid for at least two years from the date of their arrival to Cyprus;
6. a recent certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated in Greek or English.